Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring?

Hey People!

I hope you all are enjoying the nice weather we are having.  Spring is definitely in the air,  And tonight we turn the clocks up--a definite sign that Spring will be here in no time!  Enjoy it all!

I went outside to enjoy the weather a bit, but of course came back in to cook, clean and......what else...to make some cards!  LOL!  I need a therapist...quick!  But really this is my therapy...I enjoy it so.  It gives me a chance to destress, reflect and relax!  And while I was doing exactly that today, this is what I came up with...



I made these two on request for some special young ladies.  I hope they will be enjoyed by the recipients!  I am available to you too in case you want to send a special greeting to a loved one or friend.  Just email me at brichowz@optonline.net.  Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute and YES....it is therapy!!!! Keep it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete