Monday, January 4, 2016

Wow!  It's been two years since I blogged last!  I promised myself this year I will do better!  A resolution of sorts!  You will see!

I spent the holidays in Arizona.  What a beautiful place that was.  The scenery was awe-inspiring!  The air was so fresh and clean.  I'm a New York City gal though...wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Being in the South West lassoed in my creative juices.  Visiting the sites that I saw made me think of how it may of been way back in the day with the early settlers covered wagons and Native Americans.  If you have a chance you need to go!  Beautiful!




My visit inspired two cards that I just had to make.  The first uses Elizabeth Craft Designs Cheepers the Chicken die.   The Props 6 cowboy hat and boots makes the chicken just so cute!  Loving these dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Here is the link to her store and blog just in case you are interested http://www.elizabethcraftdesigns.com/.  Cute stuff!  You will be hooked like I am!  Smile!


This second card is in the same vein with the southwestern feel.  It uses the Cottage Cutz Carousel Horse.  A really cute die! 
Yee Haw!  I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment