Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey Guys and Dolls!  Spring is in the air!  Although there is still a little chill in the air I can tell it's coming.  It's my favorite season too.

 I took a mini vacation this weekend taking a long needed break from the routine.  I had a blast!  Came back and guess what was one of the first things I did?  LOL...I told you I was an addict! 

I have been having fun with my Cricut Machine, a die cutting machine that cuts various shapes and fonts depending on the cartridges that you have.  The Cricut, combined with Cricut Craft Room where you can modify the shapes and fonts via the internet, has really got me hooked.  I am hoping to create many different types of cards as I learn how to utilize the Craft Room.

So far, I have produced these two cards using the Cricut and Craft Room.  Basically I made shaped cards, something different than the usual square, rectangle and circle shapes.  I am going to experiment more with the machine and system to see what other card shapes I can create.  I hope you like these two. 



I just LOVE my Cricut!  Smile!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment