Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Here Comes the Bride!

Hey!  Long time no hear.  I've been busy and sort of neglectful to my babies.  But I do love making my cards!

I decided to make some wedding cards after shopping at Michael's and buying a cute little bride and groom stamp by "Stampendous" called the Happy Couple.  It was on sale and of course I had one of Michael's famous coupons so it was dirt cheap!  I love to shop at my Michael's!

Anyway, I went crazy making some wedding cards using the same stamp and here are four of them that I want to share.  Hope you love them!






I think they would make beautiful invitations as well.  They almost make me want to get married!  NOT!  LOL!  Anyway, I hope you like them. 

I'm in a cardmaking frenzy right now so I will be back later today with some more of my creations.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment