Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm back!

Hey all!  I'm sorry I dissed you for a while.  I even missed Mother's Day here so Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers.  But everyday is Mother's Day for me! 

I was so very busy the last few weeks.   I recently returned from a 7 day cruise to Bermuda and had an awesome time!   What a beautiful country.  I definitely want to go back again.  And the cruise boat!  This was my first and I just couldn't believe it.  A hotel on water.  That truly was a vacation of a lifetime!


Me on the balcony of my cabin headed to Bermuda

So I didn't miss work or my daily routine as I was cruising...but I sure did miss making my cards.  They did have some scrapbooking activities on board where they supplied you with embellishments and a box and frame to alter, but no scissors or glue.  It wasn't what I expected but I went anyway as the junkie I am.  LOL.

Anyway, got rid of my sea legs, and settled back into the routine and made a couple of cards.  So here they are...





 

So there you go.  And many more to come.  I am still trying to get into making wedding invites and other invites as well.  Hopefully I will get to them soon. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment